Who is JamRo?

JamRo is a Jam session organised by Rosita Loth. Rosita started focussing on singing just a couple of years ago.

Why?

Her passion for singing is so big that it was just a matter of time, when she would have her very own Jam session. She wants to bring people together who just love to make music, just as much as she does.

What is JamRo?

JamRo is a Jam session which you can see, hear, taste & feel. An All senses stimulation. The name is a combination of jamsession and the first 2 letters of her name Rosita. Doesn't it sound good? :-) I just love it haha.

Tell me more, I’m interested!

Location: Melodyline which is a real nice location that has it’s very own characteristics and relaxed atmosphere.

Food: Tasty melody will take care of all your craving needs. A variety of exotic dishes made with love.

Drinks: Next to the usual drinks like: Biertje, Wine & so on, we also have a superduperliciouis Cocktail bar, with several cocktails made with pure dedication and love for cocktails made by Smiley.

Music: Live music, is a unique thing on its own. Ain’t nothing like it and when several musicians & singers come together. With nothing but love for music! And create it on the spot. You might experience magical moments, so you must be there. Whether it is to eat, enjoy the delicious cocktails, nice relaxed vibe or of course the live music.

When can I come?

The first kick of will be on the 16th of September, the white edition. Since it will take place during the daytimes.

How?

Rosita Loth will kick off the jam session with the session band and will lead the session during the rest of the day. If you would like to participate, go up to her during the session. Or send us a message here on FB. So she knows your coming and what you would like to do. We leave it up to you on which degree, you would like to participate in the whole JamRo experience.

Love to see you there

JamRo

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JamRo/351836621567784?sk=info